The first 50 Umbran Tears are earned for each Achievement/Trophy completed. The other 51 are found throughout the game. Each Tear appears in different locations throughout Normal, Hard and Non Stop ∞ Climax difficulties.
- Verse 4: Directly in front of you when you grab the book there is a wall just beyond a small metal spike fence. On top of that wall is the crow..
- Verse 8: Head back towards the building from Verse 6 (directly behind you). On the left side near the door sits the crow.
- Verse 3: After you open the large doors you will run down the street. Straight ahead, it'll be sitting with a large group of other crows on the left side.
- Verse 10: After activating the statues and crossing the weird metal bridge you'll want to run straight forward until you get to a set of stairs. There will a pole near those stairs. The crow is at the very top of the last pole.
- Verse 2: Just after you defeat the flaming Affinities there will be an area that has lava and a destroyed car. Double jump over the lava and land onto the small safe area. The crow is relatively close to the pool of lava.
- Verse 13: As you climb the stairs to the Coliseum the crow will be on the stairs next to the second to last stone pillars.
- Verse 5: The crow is located opposite side of the device that changes day into night.
- Verse 12: Immediately after beating Inspired you will cross the small bridge to get to the building. On the right side of the bridge is the crow.
- Verse 1: As soon as you enter the cavern the crow is on the left side. Use Panther Within to reach it.
- Verse 7: After you've been chased by the Beloved, the crow is to the left of the gate near a bench. You may need to use Panther Within and then jump towards it to grab it.
- Verse 1: On the last golden symbol before you reach the plaza with the first goddess statue, turn to the right. The crow will be on a small hill near three jars.
- Verse 5-6: After you reconstruct the key the crow at the edge of town near the statue. You may need to use Panther Within to get it.
- Verse 10-11: After the defeat of Golem go to the left of the building. The crow is near the chest.
- Verse 3: The crow will be on the left rail of the descending stairs.
- Verse 8: The crow is on the right hand rail near the end of the bridge (past the smashing tentacles).
- Verse 1: At the end of the room (past the translucent Gomorrah) there will be a set of stairs, at the bottom of these stairs is a cage. In the cage is the crow.
- Verse 1: Head immediately to the right of the Fearless statues and use Panther Within to cross the gap. Keep going until you can't move any farther. Go to the left hand corner of the platform, the crow is directly above you so double jump and wall climb to reach it.
- Verse 11: After you jump out of the hole, go to the hole behind you. The crow will be to the left of the floating plaforms against the wall.
- Verse 3: Immediately after you have taken the elevator up from Verse 2 you will arrive in a small room. The crow will be located in the grass on the left side.
- Verse 4-5: After you defeat the boss (on Normal it is Beloved) you will run towards the next area but before you go through the door look to your left. The crow is at the top of a pillar on the left side of the walkway. (You must double jump it)
- Verse 3: In the area where you need to activate the statues the crow will be near a window on the second building on the left. You must double jump to reach it (your back will be facing the statues).
- Verse 10: After you have crossed the bridge the crow will be in the patch of grass that is on the right.
- Verse 5-6: In the area where the doors break and you see lava you will need to move forward and turn right. Head down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs in the grass directly in front of you is the crow.
- Verse 9: The crow is located above the the gate for the portal to Paradiso.
- Verse 1: The crow is located directly behind you at the edge of the platform.
- Verse 11: As you run up the snake-like walkway you will need to jump into the fountain area. The crow is on the left side on the railing.
- Verse 4: After you have finished the Alfheim the crow is on the bridge along the right hand rail.
- Verse 9-10: After you rescue Cereza; before you head through the Paradiso portal the crow is on the left side in the treeline (just look a little to the left of the portal and move foward). You may need to use Panther Within to run and get close enough.
- Verse 2-3: While you are on the large circular platform the crow will be located to the left of a trio of pottery, it'll be above the stone railing.
- Verse 9: On the path that has the stone angels (its to the right of the golden path you need to walk on) the crow will be above the railing near the Applaud statue (its an Applaud statue on Normal difficulty)
- Verse 5: In the area where you fight Courage the crow will be on the left side near the stairs in the grass.
- Verse 11: Here you will be on the platform with the 2 statues. You will need to activate them and achieve Witch Time. The Crow will be across the water on the stone path. (You will be going in the direction that has the Witch statue directly to your left and the Sage statue on your right, the crow is directly across from you).
- Verse 2-3: If you go to the area that leads to the Alfheim turn around and face the direction you came from. On the right side there will be a platform, use Crow Within to fly to it. The crow is on the platform.
- Verse 7: You must be in the Alfheim. The crow is on the right hand railing of the bridge.
- Verse 8: In the dark room where you have to destroy a fence to get to the Lift room. The crow is in a cage in the corner of the dark room.
- Verse 13: After you have defeated Golem then jump onto the squares and head right. You'll soon come across a platform. The crow is in a cage on the platform.
Non Stop ∞ Climax
- Verse 1: The crow is at the back of the train on the left side walkway. (Directly in front a set of stairs)
- Verse 4: After you exit the room with the Gates of Hell you need to jump over the fences and the right side. The crow is in the tree (in the lowermost leaves), you must double jump to reach it.
- Verse 3: After the boss as fled you will need to go to the building that it climbed. Go all the way to the wall then look at the building, there will be 2 small balconies up above. You must double jump then wall jump until you get to the second balcony, the crow is there.
- Verse 5-6: You must jump up onto the archway (where the Alfheim is), the crow will be at the corner of the lefthand building.
- Verse 11: When in Paradiso, head over to the twisted tree to the right of the lever. Jump to the back of it, through the gap between the tree and the wall and keep moving left over the roots. The crow is along here.
- Verse 13: Once you are out of the catacombs and one the stairs towards the Coliseum the crow is located on the left corner of the first piece of broken stonework.
- Verse 5-6: After you have defeated the enemies, before you proceed up the stairwell, the crow is located at the top of the pillar to the left of the stairs.
- Verse 8: Located in Verse 8 Alfheim, the crow is on the bridge on the right side.
- Verse 2-3: After you have defeated the angels the crow will be located immediately to your right in the rocks of the wall. You must use Crow Within to fly there.
- Verse 6-7: After you have defeated Kinship there will be one that has the crow on its deck.
- Verse 9: In an area where the sphere tries to crush you, you will see a building with 3 windows across from your area (near the sphere's crater) the crow is over on the building's 2nd window. You must use Panther Within's run and double jump then Crow Within to reach it. Another alternate way to reach it, double jump and wall jump against the stair's stone pillar (left side) then Crow Within.
- Verse 2-3: The crow will be at the edge of the floor mechanism.
- Verse 10: After defeating the angels the crow will be at the edge of the circle (to the left of the chest).
- Verse 4: The crow is located inside the Alfheim, on the left side of the bridge.
- Verse 11: In the little room with the floating platforms, the crow will be on the left handwall and the right hand corner in a cage.
Video Help (Bayonetta)
These videos will show you where exactly the crows are if you are struggling with the guide listed above.
Part 1 (Normal & Hard)
Part 2 (Non Stop ∞ Climax)
Note: The Verses listed in the videos are not the same as those in the walkthroughs since the game would randomize every time. The walkthrough has more information on locations, while the videos will specifically show where each tear is.
|Bayonetta (Gallery) • Jeanne (Gallery) • Zero • Enzo • Rodin (Gallery) • Luka • Cereza (Gallery) • Antonio Redgrave • Umbran Elder • Rosa • Father Balder (Gallery) • Jubileus the Creator • Eva|
|Masked Lumen (Gallery) • Loki • Loptr • Aesir|
|Handguns • Scarborough Fair • Onyx Roses • Shuraba • Kulshedra • Durga • Odette • Lt. Col. Kilgore • Sai Fung • Bazillions • Pillow Talk • Rodin • All 4 One|
|Love Is Blue • Rakshasa • Alruna • Kafka • Chernobog • Undine • Takemikazuchi • Salamandra • Master Sword • Arwing Guns • Chain Chomp • Umbran Armor • Unforgiven • Holy Glaive|
|Affinity • Dear and Decorations • Enchant • Applaud • Ardor • Irenic • Beloved • Kinship • Fairness • Grace and Glory • Fearless • Harmony • Inspired • Braves • Gracious and Glorious • Joy|
|Acceptance • Belief • Accolade • Valiance • Cachet & Compassion • Urbane • Enrapture • Fidelity • Gravitas • Allegiance • Hideous • Hatred • Fury • Pain • Pride • Greed • Malicious • Resentment • Sloth|
|Contracted Demons • Gomorrah • Malphas • Hekatoncheir • Scolopendra • Phantasmaraneae • Little Devils • Madama Butterfly • Madama Styx • Queen Sheba|
|Labolas • Mictlantecuhtli • Baal • Hydra • Diomedes • Carnage • Madama Khepri • Omne • Fortitudo • Temperantia|
|Golem • Fortitudo • Temperantia • Iustitia • Sapientia • Father Balder • Jeanne • Jubileus the Creator •|
|Gomorrah • Valiance • Glamor • Masked Lumen • Valor • Insidious • Prophet • Alraune • Balder • Loptr • Aesir • Rodin, The Infinite One|