Central Station Platform
Run forward to to the far side of the platform on the right side. Proceed through the security gates; when you do so the metal doors will close behind you. The door on the far side of this hall is locked, but on one wall in the hallway you'll see a strange sphere. Walk up to it and start doing combos to open the door. (Optional) Climb on top of the train and jump to the second level. Destroy ALL of the benches. The train will roll out of the station and on the tracks you will find a piece of moon pearl. Collect it.
The next door is also locked. Jump down into the pit and attack the headstone you find. This will give you a key to the door. When you jump back out of the pit and proceed you will face three Affinities (Joy for Hard/Infinite Climax), unlock the door and go to the next room
In this room you will find two statues. Inspect one and an angelic border will appear (golden circle with symbols). You must fight Affinities (a pair of Joy for Hard/Infinite Climax), if its your first play through Wicked Weaves are now unlocked. this is also the perfect time to practice dodging in order to activate Witch Time. If you replay this particular verse with Panther Within, you may skip this verse by double jumping over the water.
Once the battle is over the angelic border will be broken with an Infernal Kiss and the Witch Statue will be fixed. Now you will have to get across the water, to do so you'll go up to one of the statues and lift it. When you do, a lightning bolt will flash so be prepared. Dodge it just before it strikes and enter Witch Time. While in Witch Time, jump down to the water and run across it then use combos on the orb on the other side in order to activate the elevator. Once activated go back past the statues to where you found the key. Jump down and you will find your first Alfheim. Complete the task then head back to the floating platform and jump on it to proceed to the next area.
At the top go through the hall and you will see a red circle. It'll go to a cutscene to Rodin and the game currency is introduced (Angel Halos). The circle is an entrance to Rodin's bar. If this is your first run through then the items are limited, but more items and even weapons unlock as the game continues.
After confronting Rodin you can head outside.
Vigrid - Central Station
Verse 4 cont.Keep moving forward towards the fountain and you'll run into another set of enemies. You'll also be introduced to a new angel called Applaud. This angel will be supported by Affinity andDear and Decorations.
You'll have a few waves of angels until you have the miniboss fight. You'll be introduced to Beloved. Beloved is a large angel with slow but powerful swings. Easiest way to beat Beloved is to dodge its swings and move towards its back. On its back is a node. If you attack that the Beloved will become injured. Be wary that while you attack the node on its back the Beloved will try to grab you. Do this a few times until the health bar is depleted. Once it is then use the Umbran Climax to summon Infernal Demon Gomorrah.
After you defeat Beloved you will break the barrier with another Infernal Kiss and can proceed.
Verse 5 (Optional)
Verse 5 is optional, after you defeat Beloved you must head back to where you began. Once in the room you will face a group of angels (Gracious & Glorious on Hard/Infinite Climax). Defeat them to complete this verse.
You'll briefly enter another building having a small skirmish with two Affinities. Defeat them and proceed through the building.
Verse 7After you exit the building you'll relive a flashback. The flashback will show you and two other Witches as well as this giant two headed dragon. You'll proceed to fight said dragon (who is later revealed to be Fortitudo). If you are just starting the game then this fight may take some time to cut down his health due to only having Scarborough Fair. It has three attacks. The first is a fire
Fire your pistols at all times to whittle down the Dragon's health. When it bites the walkway try to do as much damage as possible (try to use Witch Time to extend your number of attacks to do more damage).
After the creature's health is knocked down half way it'll go to a short cutscene of it leaving and you going out of the flashback.
After you return from the flashback head towards the bridge. If you so choose you may enter the Gates of Hell for supplies. Proceed onto the bridge. When you do so a Beloved will be climbing up the wall next to the bridge then proceed to grab the bridge and swing it around. You must attack its hand as it swings the bridge around. After some time when the health bar starts getting low the Beloved will simply throw the bridge, with you on it, and you must now go through a quick time event to save yourself. You need to jump to the area that the bridge passes by; as this occurs you'll enter Witch Time and be prompted to into the quick time event.
Once you land on the platform after jumping from the Quick Time Event you'll be in a safe zone. No enemies will appear so when you're ready to proceed just follow the stairs downwards. Near the bottom the Beloved will return. Jump away from the broken pieces of stairs and run back the way you came. As the Beloved struggles after you more pieces of the stairs will collapse until you reach the platform. Here is where you will face off with Angel.
The Beloved is half hanging off the platform so its forced to try to smash you with its fists. Dodge its attacks and attack its fists. As you damage it the angel will constantly lose its grip on the platform but when it regains its grip it'll continuously try to smash you. Eventually they'll briefly show the platform breaking, this causes the Beloved to attack more and more.
After the angel's health is depleted you will be able to use another Umbran Climax to summon Gomorrah again. After which the Demon eats the Angel and you can move forward thus completing the Chapter.
- Verse 2: Located near the two statues. (A Voyage Towards the Truth)
- Verse 4: Found immediately after you leave the building. (The Crystal Witch & Sage)
- Verse 8: Located next to the bridge. (A Witch's Brew)
Arcade Bullet Location:
- Verse 4: Located in the Gazebo on the right side.
- Bullets will also replace any Pearl or Heart pieces you had previously collected.
- Verse 1: Located inside the pit. (Part of the storyline)
- Verse 4: After leaving the building the chest will be on the right side near the Gazebo.
Broken Moon Pearl Locations:
- Verse 1: The pearl is located underneath the train, you must make it depart. In order to do that you must jump onto the train then jump up onto the second floor of the station. Once there destroy every bench on that floor. When you have the train will depart.
- Verse 2-3: Rewarded for completing the Alfheim level.
Broken Witch Heart Locations:
- Verse 4: Opposite to the Gates of Hell entrance is a balcony. In order to get there you must jump onto the stair's railing them double jump up to the balcony.
- Verse 4: After leaving the building there will be a chest on the right side near a Gazebo. Break open the chest for the Heart.
- Verse 6: After disposing of the two Affinities you need to double jump up on the left hand side to a small ledge in the building (this is immediately after defeating Beloved).
Golden LP Location:
- Verse 6: Found directly after Beloved's defeat. (Trois Marches Militaires)
- You'll receive Onyx Roses.
Umbran Tears of Blood Locations:
- Verse 4: Directly in front of you when you grab the book there is a wall just beyond a small metal spike fence. On top of that wall is the crow (it has a red aura around it and carries a red jewel on its neck).
- Verse 8: Head back towards the building from Verse 6 (directly behind you). On the left side near the door sits the crow.
- Verse 3: Immediately after you have taken the elevator up from Verse 2 you will arrive in a small room. The crow will be located in the grass on the left side.
- Verse 4-5: After you defeat the boss you will run towards the next area but before you go through the door look to your left. The crow is at the top of a pillar on the left side of the walkway. (You must double jump it)
Non-Stop Infinite Climax
- Verse 1: The crow is at the back of the train on the left side walkway. (Directly in front a set of stairs)
- Verse 4: After you exit the room with the Gates of Hell you need to jump over the fences and the right side. The crow is in the tree (in the lowermost leaves), you must double jump to reach it.
- Verse 2: After crossing the water you will reach another magical door. Use your combos on it until the door "breaks" and reforms on the floor. When it does run back to the pit you had gotten the key from and jump down into the pit.
Video (all items can be found on any difficulty, only exception is the Umbran Tears of Blood)
|Bayonetta (Gallery) • Jeanne (Gallery) • Zero • Enzo • Rodin (Gallery) • Luka • Cereza (Gallery) • Antonio Redgrave • Umbran Elder • Rosa • Father Balder (Gallery) • Jubileus the Creator • Eva|
|Masked Lumen (Gallery) • Loki • Loptr • Aesir|
|Handguns • Scarborough Fair • Onyx Roses • Shuraba • Kulshedra • Durga • Odette • Lt. Col. Kilgore • Sai Fung • Bazillions • Pillow Talk • Rodin • All 4 One|
|Love Is Blue • Rakshasa • Alruna • Kafka • Chernobog • Undine • Takemikazuchi • Salamandra • Master Sword • Arwing Guns • Chain Chomp • Umbran Armor • Unforgiven • Holy Glaive|
|Affinity • Dear and Decorations • Enchant • Applaud • Ardor • Irenic • Beloved • Kinship • Fairness • Grace and Glory • Fearless • Harmony • Inspired • Braves • Gracious and Glorious • Joy|
|Acceptance • Belief • Accolade • Valiance • Cachet & Compassion • Urbane • Enrapture • Fidelity • Gravitas • Allegiance • Hideous • Hatred • Fury • Pain • Pride • Greed • Malicious • Resentment • Sloth|
|Contracted Demons • Gomorrah • Malphas • Hekatoncheir • Scolopendra • Phantasmaraneae • Little Devils • Madama Butterfly • Madama Styx • Queen Sheba|
|Labolas • Mictlantecuhtli • Baal • Hydra • Diomedes • Carnage • Madama Khepri • Omne • Fortitudo • Temperantia|
|Golem • Fortitudo • Temperantia • Iustitia • Sapientia • Father Balder • Jeanne • Jubileus the Creator •|
|Gomorrah • Valiance • Glamor • Masked Lumen • Valor • Insidious • Prophet • Alraune • Balder • Loptr • Aesir • Rodin, The Infinite One|