All 4 One is the name of Jeanne's trademark four purple and silver guns. They are christened with the names Athos, Porthos, Aramis and D'Artagnan. They are based on a Parabellum Pistol in design, though the barrel has been heavily modified to accommodate melee-based combat. Attached to the underside of each pistol's grip is a large ring that is in turn attached to a long pink-white feather.
"Four powerful handguns, crafted by the famed demon-smith, Rodin, and crowned with the names Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan. Pushing one's magical powers to their limits, these guns' rate of fire and stopping power are incredible."
How to ObtainEdit
These four handguns are automatically given to Jeanne after Chapter I by Rodin.
All 4 One functions exactly like Scarborough Fair. Using a Dodge-Offset (holding or while dodging) will cause the handguns to fire numerous rounds as Jeanne flips out of harm's way. All bullets fired by All 4 One will ricochet off of surfaces at least once and attempt to hit nearby enemies. When compared to other weapons available in the game their damage is a bit low, but their flexibility of being both efficient in melee and ranged combat make them quite valuable throughout the game's duration.
Bullet Climax: Jeanne will stand motionless and take aim allowing the player to manually aim at various enemies on the screen around her.
Charge Modifier: Holding down the corresponding attack button will cause Jeanne to fire off five shots before transitioning into her next attack. This allows All 4 One to accumulate combo points easily on smaller or slower Angels, or deal damage at safe distance from more dangerous enemies.
- D'Artagnan, and his friends Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, are the main characters of Alexandre Dumas' famous novel The Three Musketeers. A further reference to the novel is the inscription on Jeanne's guns reading "Tous pour un, un pour tous", "All for one, one for all", the famous motto of the musketeers. Also visible upon the firearms is the original French title of the book, Les Trois Mousquetaires.
- The feathers that are attached to each of the four guns are said to have belong to Angels that Jeanne has slain.
- To contrast with Bayonetta's Scarborough Fair, All 4 One was specifically given a more complex design and appearance.
- Like Scarborough Fair, you technically cannot unequip All 4 One while playing as Jeanne, as holding down the X/Square (360/PS3 respectively) Button will cause her to draw one of the guns and fire at her target.
- In Bayonetta 2 the attachments on All 4 One are different colored Musketeer cats. A Blue one (d'Artagnan), a Red one (Athos), a Green one (Porthos) and a Yellow one (Aramis) .
Bayonetta (Gallery) • Jeanne (Gallery) • Zero • Enzo • Rodin (Gallery) • Luka • Cereza (Gallery) • Antonio Redgrave • Umbran Elder • Rosa • Father Balder (Gallery) • Jubileus the Creator
Loki • Masked Lumen (Gallery) • The Overseer
Handguns • Scarborough Fair • All 4 One • Onyx Roses • Shuraba • Kulshedra • Durga • Odette • Lt. Col. Kilgore • Sai Fung • Bazillions • Pillow Talk • Rodin
Love is Blue • Rakshasa • Alruna • Kafka • Chernabog • Undine • Takemikazuchi • Salamandora • Master Sword • Arwing Guns • Chain Chomp • Unnamed Mech Armor
Affinity • Dear and Decorations • Enchant • Applaud • Ardor • Irenic • Beloved • Kinship • Fairness • Grace and Glory • Fearless • Harmony • Inspired • Braves • Gracious and Glorious • Joy
Acceptance • Belief • Accolade • Valiance • Cachet & Compassion • Urbane • Enrapture • Fidelity • Gravitas • Allegiance
Golem • Fortitudo • Temperantia • Iustitia • Sapientia • Father Balder • Jeanne • Jubileus the Creator •
Gomorrah • Glamor • Masked Lumen • Valor • Insidious • Prophet • Alraune • Balder • Loptr • Aesir •
Rodin, The Infinite One
Gomorrah • Malphas • Hekatoncheir • Scolopendra • Phantasmaraneae • Little Devils • Little King Zero • Madama Butterfly • Madama Styx • Queen Sheba
Labolas • Mictlantecuthli • Baal • Hydra • Diomedes • Madama Khepri • Omne • Pain • Hideous • Hatred • Fury •
Greed • Malicious • Resentment • Sloth • Pride • Insidious • Alraune • Rodin, The Infinite One